Change in nemesis zombie ideas

I was thinking, the zombie we know is very incosistent by getting stuck in the map or walking in dead areas. What if the nemesis in tier 3 (or earlyer) could spawn zombies two zombies at max with the CTRL as a anti-looping (if spawn a third the firts one dyes) or spawn in areas to pressure gens and force suvivors deal with them? You guys think is too op?

Comments

  • The zombies need to get better AI, you can have AI track if they are walking towards something thats a wall and have them walk away from it

  • I'd like to see the zombies removed entirely TBH. I think AI controlled killer mechanics are a really bad direction for the game.

  • I’ve had a lot of zombies here stuck on the opposite side of the generator. I don’t know if it’s funny or sad.


    then again they are zombies. They aren’t supposed to be smart.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I’ve had a lot of zombies here stuck on the opposite side of the generator. I don’t know if it’s funny or sad.

    then again they are zombies. They aren’t supposed to be smart.

    i wish the one addon. where they get faster off of gens they would charge directly towards the nearest survivor instead of just walking faster.