I can't see my result at the end of the match
When I am ending a match as a survivor or a killer I can't see my result because the animation is stuck
That happens 90%
Fix it NOW
Tagged:
Pending
When I am ending a match as a survivor or a killer I can't see my result because the animation is stuck
That happens 90%
Fix it NOW
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean the amount of bloodpoints you earned, or the emblems, or the points towards a pip? Because the last one is fixed if you go back or forth to another tab and go back to the one with the pip.
No I mean the match result that says escape, sacrifice, kill, or the killer result