Nemesis Scoring

Does anyone else seem to get a higher than average scoring with Nemesis. It seems like each trial with him I can count on a good bit of BPs. I run his three perks plus Surge. Between the gen popping points and the zombie gamble I guess it just generates more?

Comments

  • each killer is awarded BP for different reasons during the trial, bligth gains BP just by using his rushes even if you don´t hit somebody just to give an example

  • @Pikachaouuu said:

    each killer is awarded BP for different reasons during the trial, bligth gains BP just by using his rushes even if you don´t hit somebody just to give an example

    Understandable but my scoring is always poo with Blight. Of course I just suck In general with him.

  • for what i saw, with nemesis you gain extra BP by infecting survivors, for hits with your tentacle, for killing the zombies and for the zombies hitting the survivors, so if they use the vaccines during the trial you are going to get more BP because you are going to infect them again, all of this plus the BP you gain for chassing, breaking stuff, etc.

  • He caps at 8k deviousness ridiculously fast. That is probably where most of it is coming from as that is the major difference from killer to killer.