Since when does dbd news not show up on dbd?
So, I found out 1 second ago that RPD is locked, its nowhere in the news that it is locked.
Why are we forced to be on twitter to know what can and cant be used in the game?
So, I found out 1 second ago that RPD is locked, its nowhere in the news that it is locked.
Why are we forced to be on twitter to know what can and cant be used in the game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like they have a different person post to each form of communication - here, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, discord, and in game news. I've seen them post news on FB and then hour+ later they finally post on Twitter, many times ignoring Instagram completely. In game news hit/miss for what actually makes it that far.
My swf teammate doesn't touch social media, all his info he gets directly from in game news. If it weren't for me he would be missing out on so much DBD information.