Hellraiser Chapter
Hello everyone! I have a simple question. With the Cenobite being just a single character, will his cost be the same as ghostface? Or will it be more since he is a licensed killer? Thank you!
Hello everyone! I have a simple question. With the Cenobite being just a single character, will his cost be the same as ghostface? Or will it be more since he is a licensed killer? Thank you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it should be around five-hundred auric cells.
All Single Character DLC (at least on steam) has been $4.99 (Leatherface, Ghostface, Ash) and all have been license. So it's highly likely that price will remain the same.
If you are buying via in-game store, pretty sure all individual characters go for the same auric cell price. But I could be wrong.