3D mori's for every killer?

am i the only person who think all Mori's should be 3D
i just grinded some nice looking skins,
but most of them are not gonna be seen by me in game

Comments

  • I hate when the killer has a 3D Mori I think all killers should have first person and survivors should have the 3D kills. I just want Wraith to have a more realistic Mori and not look fake. unless he's superman he needs to put more force behind his swings. 
  • I hate when the killer has a 3D Mori I think all killers should have first person and survivors should have the 3D kills. I just want Wraith to have a more realistic Mori and not look fake. unless he's superman he needs to put more force behind his swings. 
    What about Hag and Spirit’s Moris? They were designed to be in 3D, probably because they look much better in 3D.

    Wraith is supernaturally powered by the Entity, so he doesn’t need to be Superman.
  • I hate when the killer has a 3D Mori I think all killers should have first person and survivors should have the 3D kills. I just want Wraith to have a more realistic Mori and not look fake. unless he's superman he needs to put more force behind his swings. 
    What about Hag and Spirit’s Moris? They were designed to be in 3D, probably because they look much better in 3D.

    Wraith is supernaturally powered by the Entity, so he doesn’t need to be Superman.
    I don't play them well the spirit now and then but don't think I've even seen the hags mori. I just like to see them in first person... it's really cool because because it's like you're the killer. When it breaks away it breaks some of the realism. 
  • I don't mind the FPP mori but having saves gameplays would be extremely nice to watch that sweet mori in all the angles I want tehe
  • I hate when the killer has a 3D Mori I think all killers should have first person and survivors should have the 3D kills. I just want Wraith to have a more realistic Mori and not look fake. unless he's superman he needs to put more force behind his swings. 
    What about Hag and Spirit’s Moris? They were designed to be in 3D, probably because they look much better in 3D.

    Wraith is supernaturally powered by the Entity, so he doesn’t need to be Superman.
    Remember folks, the Wraith pulled Azarov's skull and spine out of a junkyard crusher, before disappearing into the fog.
  • I like 3D moris. The amount of time it takes to mori someone, why not let me see everything and enjoy it?

  • @MrCipher said:
    am i the only person who think all Mori's should be 3D
    i just grinded some nice looking skins,
    but most of them are not gonna be seen by me in game

    Someone asked the devs that question. They responded, "It would be too much time and work to remake and remodel the mori animations. We need to focus our time into fixes and content."

  • Peasant said:
    I hate when the killer has a 3D Mori I think all killers should have first person and survivors should have the 3D kills. I just want Wraith to have a more realistic Mori and not look fake. unless he's superman he needs to put more force behind his swings. 
    What about Hag and Spirit’s Moris? They were designed to be in 3D, probably because they look much better in 3D.

    Wraith is supernaturally powered by the Entity, so he doesn’t need to be Superman.
    Remember folks, the Wraith pulled Azarov's skull and spine out of a junkyard crusher, before disappearing into the fog.
    Oh, I completely forgot about his backstory!