Daily Rituals need a rework
Right, I completely forgot that each Survivor also has a daily, that makes my original argument mute.
However, I still think they need a rework, now that we have archive challenges which are essentially the same thing, but better.
Comments
How are there only 9 survivor dailies when there are 27 survivors?
You're completely discounting all of the "unhook 3 survivors as [survivor]", "open the exit gate as [survivor]" and "escape a trial as [survivor]".
There are 96 killer dailies and 113 survivor dailies, I don't see a problem here other than it might be nice to decide which side a daily is generated for
The point of dailies is largely to encourage players to leave their comfort zone and try other characters. Especially when there's an imbalance of roles which leads to heavily skewed queue times. being able to veto one entire side of the game would be a pretty bad move.
The one reroll per day is enough to eliminate your "absolutely not" options, and get you something more appealing, usually. If not, try again tomorrow, it's only 30k BP.
Everyone should absolutely play both roles. It would fix queue times, reduce toxicity, and enhance your understanding of how the game works.
So what I knew all that before I said what I said, still don't think any differently on it tho
Yea there should be as many survivor dailys as killer ones.