Connection to the host is lost
During the loading of the match, this error appears every time. I have not changed the Internet settings. This error appeared on September 1. August 31 this problem was not
During the loading of the match, this error appears every time. I have not changed the Internet settings. This error appeared on September 1. August 31 this problem was not
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not something new, this problem's been in the game for the longest time. It's just a server problem, that tends to happen sometimes and has nothing to do with your internet. Plus, specifically on September 1st it was a common thing, which devs acknowledged on the official twitter account and have fixed since.
Thanks for the reply. Well, I still have a problem, reinstalling Windows and using a VPN did not give results, I will wait for the patch