I love wraith
Damn i love wraith i cam play hide and seek with the survivor and they dont see it specially at the time i play most of them bring good item and offering and they lose bp cause of that i have so much fun playing like that.
Damn i love wraith i cam play hide and seek with the survivor and they dont see it specially at the time i play most of them bring good item and offering and they lose bp cause of that i have so much fun playing like that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Either a troll post or literally making a post to spark a negative reaction from people.
Yikes.
Why?
Why not? lol people trolling can be funny yeah sure but I don't care for it personally.
Secondly, how is creating a post for negative attention not a yikes?
Lastly, overall even if serious or not it's just not an interesting post at all. Could of talked about his love for Wraith and go into detail but instead wants to comment on pretty much making the game unfun and I'm guessing miserable for the survivors.
It's a yikes.
I love wraith cause i can troll the survivor and they dont even realise this.