Bring on SBMM already
I know it goes live Tuesday, but it can't come soon enough. No joke, this was my first match of the night. Not a single red rank to be found amongst the survivors, and we go up against a rank one killer. I was playing solo btw. Sigh...

Comments
All the purple rank killers are busy playing against red ranks. Ayy!
I feel you. We're in the same rank (purple; I'm rank 6) and one night, I think it was a couple nights ago, I played 7 matches total as both a solo survivor and as part of a 2 man (3 when one of our pals could join up but he was only in one game with us) and I'm not joking every killer was rank 1. I could tell because it was the sweatiest of matches. I think I went up against 2 rank 1 Blights, a rank 1 Nurse, rank 1 Demo, annnnd I don't remember the others but it was all very sweaty. Didn't escape once that night. If SBMM works, I'll be pleased but I don't hold my hopes too high on much of anything tbh.
Solo survivor was completely unplayable tonight. Not sure how teammates even managed to launch the game. Ended up doing a 4 man SWF.
I wish I had enough friends that play this game. TBH I wish the custom games allowed you to play with bots. It wouldn't be the same, but it would be better than being steamrolled by someone more skilled than you over and over.
Seriously, F this matchmaking.
Last name isn't marked put properly. Just be careful, even though accidental that could be taken as naming amd shaming which isn't allowed.
Definitely not intentional. This game's matchmaking is the worst. I dread that I have to wait until Tuesday to encounter better matchmaking.
Oh I know I just wanted to look out for you incase anyone pulls that card lol
I agree though, I'm really looking forward to sbmm, especially as survivor. Killer not as much but still at least I can try new killers and not have to worry about red ranks stomping me.
I'm a rank 1 huntress so unless I'm playing her, trying to learn others it's pretty easy to get stomped while just trying to level killers up and get better with them. I love the individual sbmm for each killer.