Only ONE exit gate aura appearing to Killer...

this is the second time I've played as Killer where only one exit door appears when the gens are repaired. Am I the only person getting this? I'm on console (PS4)

Comments

  • You're not alone actually.

    One of two auras didn't appear, so i went to guard the other aura, preventing them from opening that door.
    Result: The other door did exist since they escaped, i just didn't get the aura.

  • Actually i had this happen ealier today (PC) and i noticed the aura is very VERY ... thin? Like invisible if you aren't close enough

  • Boss said:

    You're not alone actually.

    One of two auras didn't appear, so i went to guard the other aura, preventing them from opening that door.
    Result: The other door did exist since they escaped, i just didn't get the aura.

    @Boss  Okay. I thought it was just me.. that is so weird
  • Milo said:

    Actually i had this happen ealier today (PC) and i noticed the aura is very VERY ... thin? Like invisible if you aren't close enough

    @Milo Mines didn't appear at all, i even stood right in front of it behind a wall and nothing, not a slight  trace of the aura.
  • @Michiko said:
    Boss said:

    You're not alone actually.

    One of two auras didn't appear, so i went to guard the other aura, preventing them from opening that door.

    Result: The other door did exist since they escaped, i just didn't get the aura.

    @Boss  Okay. I thought it was just me.. that is so weird

    Yup.
    It's too rare for the devs to fix it though, i reported mine months ago.

  • Boss said:

    @Michiko said:
    Boss said:

    You're not alone actually.

    One of two auras didn't appear, so i went to guard the other aura, preventing them from opening that door.

    Result: The other door did exist since they escaped, i just didn't get the aura.

    @Boss  Okay. I thought it was just me.. that is so weird

    Yup.
    It's too rare for the devs to fix it though, i reported mine months ago.

    @Boss wow wth? This has been going on for months now. I had no idea.
  • Here, i uploaded this 6 months ago.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTbwiozPtCg
    I cover every possible angle, but there's no 2nd aura visible.

  • Boss said:

    Here, i uploaded this 6 months ago.
    image
    I cover every possible angle, but there's no 2nd aura visible.

    @Boss same thing happened to me on Lery’s Memorial twice.
  • I've had this issue a very few small amount of times.

  • @Michiko said:
    Boss said:

    Here, i uploaded this 6 months ago.

    I cover every possible angle, but there's no 2nd aura visible.

    @Boss same thing happened to me on Lery’s Memorial twice.

    Yup, sucks since that could give the Survivors the time they need to open the gate, the time that you could've used to prevent that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • I've had this happen a few times on pc as well but not enough to cause serious issues, mainly due to me letting most people live after getting my event hooks lol.

  • Yeah, it happens. I'm on ps4 too.

  • Better not be a shadow nerf
  • Been a bug for over 6 months. 
    Since it only affects killers i assume they'll fix it by Christmas 2020.
  • It's a bug, happened to me multiple times. Sometimes there's only 1 gate period.