After all Resident Evil map seems small to me
Ok Im a RE player and I knew the map before dbd.
But at first I was confused because in RE and dbd the entrances to the rooms are different.
In RE the map feels really big because there are less entrances. But in dbd...
Honestly, after playing this map like everyday it feels like the map is not so big.
And after all this map feels small to me.
I think Silent Hill is bigger and harder.
But thats just my opinion and Ive played many RE games so its familiar to me.
I just want to say to all dbd players : keep playing this map, its not so big and hard. All rooms are open to each other and this map feels more open than Midwich.
Comments
My only problem is that the stairs to go up are so few and far between.
Play the game or just google RE2 RPD map layout. 1st floor and 2nd floor.
It's a $20 game just get it and play it.
I love Midwich on both roles. My favorite map by far and I no fan of SH never played any.
RE map can get ######### it's terrible and no amount of game time will alter my opinion.
Oh so I have to SPEND MONEY on a game that I don't even want to play just to enjoy a map in my favourite game? Nice logic you have there.
Or google the map layout if you don't want to play the game.
Or simply memorize the layout like I did. Telling people with that tone to buy another game to have a better time with a dbd map instead of acknowledging that RPD doesn't fit DbD well is pretty rude.
I agree the map is really small specially when i play killer i play around the exit gate that lever is sexy
My tone?๐๐คฃ Ok
You're the first person to give me attitude about playing a game.
I'm sorry that I didn't make it sound nice to you. I'm sorry.
I'm sorry... I'm truly sorry
Your tone was something like "it's 20 dollars just buy the game and play it to learn the map". Wouldn't it have been nicer to say "You can google the maps to study their layout if you find it too difficult and I even recommend trying out RE for a nice experience and a fun way to learn the map".
Your statement upset me just because of the possesive tone it had, sorry if I was agressive lol. I just have these moments.
Yes it would of been nicer the way you put it. I didn't mean to come off the way you took it.
Everyday there's the same complaints about the map for whatever reason it is. IDK didn't mean to come off that way.
I didnt complain about the map I love it ! Thats why I made the post