So is this what the devs were talking about when they said they'd look into the grind?

I don't know how to quote from a link that I've seen people do on the forums, but here's where it was addressed on one of their streams a few months ago:

@AGM - Are there any steps being taken to reduce the grind?

They're aware the grind in this game is pretty "nuts". It's not as bad as when it shipped, nor when there were only 2 perks per bloodweb, but they're aware there's still more work to be done. They're doing smaller things, like changing perk tiers to be consistent across the board, but in terms of a major change there are some ideas but nothing imminent, and no ideas can be given yet. Don't expect anything in the next 6-9 months.

Link to excerpt from stream by GoodBoyKaru:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210763/once-again-i-watched-the-dev-stream-once-again-with-permission-so-once-again-you-dont-have-to/p1

That was about 9 months ago, so is this the solution they came up with? 500k bp once a month on a game that adds content every 3 months. Please tell me this isn't the grind reducing solution they came up with.

Comments

  • I don't think so, rank bloodpoints were leaked sometime around last year.

  • @Dito175 said:

    I don't think so, rank bloodpoints were leaked sometime around last year.

    I really hope not because it's a weird coincidence that they haven't made any major grind changes until 9 months after they said they'd look into it 9 months ago.