Your Thoughts on Bubba's Beast's Marks and Depth Gauge Rake addon
So I tried Depth Gauge Rake and Carburettor Tuning Guide addons separately in different matches.
It felt noticeable slower when doing my chainsaw sweeps, much more than the stated -4.35% decrease to Chainsaw Sweep maximum Movement speed.
When I tried Beast's Marks, I didn't feel a difference at all in my chainsaw speed, from the stated +3% increase to Chainsaw Sweep Movement speed.
Does anyone feel the same way? My 1st addon is always the purple or yellow chilli.
Comments
Test it on kyf. Only way to properly see.
I don't like adfons that change the chainsaw speed, so I haven't really used them
Same. I just roll with primer bulb (replenish charges qickly) and homemade muffler (reduce tantrum). HM I use because like Nurse/Legion fatigue it drives me nutz how long I am incapacitated. Considering the amount of debris on maps these days I get good use out of it along with the fact I have not used Bubba much since my early days.
Tuning guide must surely be bugged. You barely gain any extra speed during the Chainsaw sweep while using it.
Normally you start at 87.5 % and go all the way up to around 132.5 % speed. With tuning guide you start at 87.5 %, stay there for a few seconds and slowly go up to like 103 %. I think the last 2 digets are reversed and maybe that's what causes the bug, idk. It would make sense to have it go from a 132.5 % to 130 % and refer as "slightly reduces maximum speed".
Wait, how do you know that tuning guide only goes up to 103%?? How did you test this?? Is this the same speed for Depth Gauge because that feels just as slow.
Also, Bubba's charging speed is 86.25%
I never tried Gauge Rake but I did use the Tuning guide once and I literally went nowhere while using the Chainsaw. The wiki says that the Tuning guide reduces your maximum speed by 4.35 %.
My theory was that Tuning Guide normally drops you to 130 % maximum speed but due to an error in the coding it's written as 103 %, which feels pretty similar to what he is currently moving at maximum speed while using the Add-on.
Use the Depth Gauge Rake with the Purple Chili. Make's a Huge difference...
https://www.twitch.tv/verconn/clip/DifferentNastyGarlicKAPOW-pd9e2yDc3zPy9faw As shown here..
That theory doesn't work for two simple reasons: the game doesn't write any code as percentages and Cannibals addons increase or decrease the default value of something, they don't set a new value themselves.