Xenomorph killer idea
Dumb question but have to ask any chance for a xenomorph killer? I know with royalties and such it isn't as simple as just making it happen but I think it would be awesome to play as a xeno or as Ripley fora survivor
Dumb question but have to ask any chance for a xenomorph killer? I know with royalties and such it isn't as simple as just making it happen but I think it would be awesome to play as a xeno or as Ripley fora survivor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should be William Hudson as the survivor ๐
I hope for the Xenomorph in the future and that he have something like pig, if you dont "cure the alien inside you somehow" if you try to cross the door, instead the alien pops and kills you.
Also could be cool add alien egg in chest as a perk, something like, 2 more chest in the game but if you open the wrong one an alien agg appears and hit you for 1 health.
Just som random ideas.