For the people who only bought wraith his blight body...
If you dont have wraith his blight head then it looks like this:

I saw this and I luckily haven't bought it. You can see some blight but not much.
If you dont have wraith his blight head then it looks like this:

I saw this and I luckily haven't bought it. You can see some blight but not much.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure everyone notices how it looks when they are about to buy the body...
But most of the people only buy his body because it looks better on the hole outfit instead of the outfits in the shop/ original outfit.
i just got the whole thing, honestly...
Ofc I bought the full outfit
I was planning to buy the whole set from the beginning, but i bought them piece by piece as i earned vials.
When i noticed that the hole wouldn't be very visible when wearing Wraith's standard cloak, the first thing i bought was the headpiece, then the body, then the weapon.
(Honestly, in the whole outfit, the weapon's the most disappointing to me. Still cool, i don't think negatively of it. But in comparison, the least definitely.)