Numerical Value MMR for each killer
Hello, I was wondering if it is appropriate to put a numerical value for this MMR system. This would be great for various reasons. In the first place it would encourage people to play killer: having a reference value to reach would be very challenging! Going up with this system there will be a point where you will only find very good people, and these premade when beaten by a trapper means a lot more than beaten by a nurse. Clearly a person who plays nurse or spirit will be able to climb more, it is therefore right to put numerical values that create a ranking scale. Example: I open Streamer X stream which is very good with Huntress and has a score of 5000, not an high score compared to a nurse or blight, but this streamer has the highest value with huntress: 5000. Well then my goal will be to reach that score and surpass it! It would create a kind of ladder of the strongest players with that particular killer, and each player will try to climb it. What do you think?
Comments
Unfortunately MMR will never work this way. Devs have made it clear they want MMR to very much be a behind the scenes system with all values being hidden.
I hope they will change their minds. That doesn't make much sense, I have to see HOW MUCH I have improved with one killer than another. In the last test i was literally unable to play other killers than blight or nurse. If I reach the top with a particular killer, I HAVE TO know it!