The Scariest thing for me (pls move if wrong sub)
HI,
I get jumpscared by the Hag's traps. I scream sometimes when getting joiked off a gen by a stealth Myers or Ghostface. However, at over 5k hrs the thing that truly terrifies me is the loss of progress bug.
Please can I ask; as we have snapshots of our saves taken for PTB, why can we not have these given back to us in the event of a loss of progress?
Just read a guy on Reddit has lost his P3 All Perks and been given 250m bps, but told he had lost his Anniversary items for good. I would personally much rather have lost the last 6weeks of progress, than my haul of event items.
This is a genuine question.
Thanks
Comments
Wait, they don't give back your cosmetics when that bug happens? That's deplorable.
I could've swore I saw somebody say that BHVR keeps track of the amount of bp people have earned, do they not do the same thing with shards, cells, DLC, and cosmetics?
Probably because those cosmetics are not paid? Surely you would get items you spent money on back.
I think event items are flashlights, toolbox etc. and not cosmetics. But some people lost legacy forever, so i wouldnt be surprised.
So, can any of the mod/dev team advise why this is not something that can be done?
Legit question. There are a lot of hours being put into this game by some of the community and it seems to me to be a logical and achievable solution?
Sorry to self bump, but what is the correct method of getting an official answer to this question?
I thought the forums were monitored?