Raccoon City Police Department Exploit allowing early escapes.
I would like to say firstly this is not my footage, I just saw it on Twitter and wanted to report it.
Platform: All platforms (map issue), completed on PS4
Description of issue: Healing at a certain point on the map allows a survivor to "jump" onto a pipe, at which point they can then drop into a usually inaccessible area on the outside of the RPD. Here, survivors can run to inaccessible areas, like the buildings in the distance, or into a closed exit gate, re-passing over the threshhold to escape the trial.
Steps to reproduce: It is shown in this video on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/hairaimoo/status/1433591721007493124?s=20How often does this occur: Whilst I haven't been able to reproduce this personally due to a lack of friends online right now, others on Twitter have reported it being successful for them too.
Comments
I feel like I should say the game recorded in this tweet occurred during a custom game. No actual trials were exploited here.