Combo King challenge with Legion?
Would that make this easier or no?
Would that make this easier or no?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did it in a single match with Legion, I can't say for certain that Frenzy hits work with it, i got a lot of consecutive M1 hits that game.
Which is odd because I also tried it with Legion and it didn't count for me. I know for a fact I hit two different Survivors within 60s of each other more than four times that match. Someone in after game chat also had the same problem when I brought it up, as they claimed to be a Legion Main and had tried to same thing.
I I don't think I even ever M1ed outside of Feral Frenzy that game, maybe once or twice.