I hate Freddy
He gets me every time yeah im a noob and stuff but any tips I know how to break the dream but he still gets me always it seems
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Start running when you here the nursery rhyme
I agree, im good at the game but freddy i get tunneled, and doctor because of his existance
where?
Anywhere just go
inside of him is what i see the most
Doesnt matter whether he sees you, just loop him like any other loopable killer
Focus on gens around the edge of the map. When you hear the song, try to hide away from map center. If no place to hide, pick a direction and go. I think hearing the singing and determining direction is way harder than heartbeat, but you can tell if you are going toward or away from him.
Now with doctor, lockers are your bestfriend. If you hear his terror radius try to hide in Locker til he's gone (if he spams shock therapy around you, you won't get hit while in a locker. No shock=No exposed position). He's a pretty viable killer and I barely go against him but just know some of his add ons are really good. Also 'snap out of it' needs to be done immediately or you'll give your position away everytime.
Freddy is a crappy killer.
I hate playing against him only because his power is annoying and campy af.
Be very cautious of the nursery rhyme. get in a locker? Run? hide yourself better, or run premonition, so you know where to expect him.
Also if you are transitioning and working on a gen failing a skill check will break the transition so he has to put in the sleep again.
Only do this if he is chasing someone else or you have a window/pallet nearby
I don't think I've ever died from a Freddy but what I usually do is find a generator and attempt to do a failed skill check then leave the area once I'm no longer in the dream.
If you want to be more on the safe side, use the 'Bond' perk. Dwight has it, and it basically locates your teammates around you. They can wake you up if you're in the dream state.
For the doctor, the only thing you can do is just stay away from his shock therapy. It's normally on the ground and the best thing to do is just run out of it. It's the only counter.
Good luck!
Where you the Ace I literally chased all game with Remember Me then killed with Rancor, then slugged and 1 hooked his entire team with NOED? I understand you being mad, but you were just dealt a bad hand that game. Next time you can be one of the lucky slugs!