Invisible pallets?
Am i the only one going through this right now? They dont even make a sound when dropped.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep. I had it happen last night playing as Myers on Red Forest. I was chasing a Dwight and swung for him only to get a thunk sound and couldn’t walk through a passage. It took me a second to figure out what happened. For the rest of the match I got hit by about 8 more pallets without them making a sound when they were dropped. I ended up with a 3K but it wasn’t a particularly fun game. I messaged one of the Survivors and they said they could see the pallets fine on their side. I played five more matches after that will no issues.