Will killer still be as bad as it was during SBMM?
I am worried that killer will start being much more sweaty. I've been a rank 1 killer for a long time, but I enjoy it because there is a good amount of fun less serious matches as there is for sweaty tough matches. Will there still be this medium? Or is it gonna be like the last SBMM test? Every single match was incredibly sweaty for the killers I actually main and enjoy. I don't want to have to derank myself to just have more fun matches.
Comments
Many Killers will most likely have boosted Ratings, because the average Survivor is not really good at the game. So it is quite easy to win most of the time. And each win against Survivors who are below someones Level will increase the Rating.
So I guess, many Killers will play at higher Ratings when SBMM drops (and will flood the forums after 3 games how unfun DBD has become..), but this should settle. Expect to get your ass beaten a few times when SBMM drops, but it should adjust over time.
I hope so, I enjoy the fun matches but I enjoy a challenge now and then as well, I don't want it so black or white. I just hope this works as a more accurate ranking to this current ranking, but not just sweaty games.
Its simple you want fun match dont play your main.
Depends on if you sweated a lot while the system was collecting data and on which killers you played. If you were middle of the road/not good with a certain killer then the data should already be adjusted accordingly.
I would be fine with this if it was one and done, but nope, gotta get that ass beat on every single killer. Individually. That's my biggest problem with it. I know I'm boosted, I accept that and welcome being put in my place, but I do not want to go through it 21 times. That sounds absolutely miserable and I'm dreading it immensely.
I thought that everyone was starting at a certain level based on their current rank?