Double killers are back
We loaded into a killer lobby as a 3 person SWF team 2 of us on Xbox one and 1 of us on pc, 1 random person called somebody who was on cross play I'm guessing they're on pc.. Everything seemed normal until we all loaded into the match and we noticed only 3 survivors myself and my 2 friends showing as survivors. my friend said the killer was Nemasis but then a ghost face appeared and he got hit by ghost face so 2 killers 3 survivors :( I've tried attaching video but it won't let me so I've uploaded it to you tube.
Comments
Please report in-game should this happen and send the additional evidence to Support - the player who you make a report on, is the Survivor who's not shown as a survivor in game (you will see 3 survivor names in game, yours and two others, the one on the score screen who was not shown in game, is the one to report).
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new