Played against a hacking team help.
Not sure who to report this to and I know you can't name drop. But I have actual stream footage of 1 or two of these players hacking.
Not sure who to report this to and I know you can't name drop. But I have actual stream footage of 1 or two of these players hacking.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Report them in-game for hacking.
Go to this link and complete extra reports, with attached video evidence ("Additional Player Report Information")
Sit and wait.
You need to report them ingame, save their steam page for future reference, and then submit a ticket with additional player report information. See here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000942011
When you do this the first time, it can be really time comsuming to fill it all out. But it's really straight forward and explained well enough. I filled it out a couple of times now, and uploaded a clip to YT takes me more time now then filling all the fields.
I reported them in game do I need to submit the footage?
To BHVR support, like I said, yes
Thanks everyone for helping me