Which maps are removed?
I’ve been looking for “The Game” maps in solo ques along with the deathslingers map and have yet to find it? Do I need to purchase those maps??
Tagged:
Mod
I’ve been looking for “The Game” maps in solo ques along with the deathslingers map and have yet to find it? Do I need to purchase those maps??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No you don't need to purchase maps, in fact, you can't purchase maps - they're available to everyone.
However, currently The Game, Dead Dawg Saloon & Blood Lodge are disabled due to issues with these maps.
Thank you so much. I’ve been googling and trying to find answers. I’m new obviously and really enjoying The Pig and was wondering where her map is. I greatly appreciate your feedback. Cheers.
You are most welcome! And welcome to the forums and the game.
Please feel free to ask any questions that you need answers to, that's what we're here for.