New survivor idea

I’ve seen a few theories about the upcoming survivor being connected to the release of the upcoming boon totems such as the survivor having boom totem perks which sounds like it would be great! I was thinking that it would be amazing to have a new female witch survivor who could have been taken from the entity during the salem witch trials.

It would be so amazing for the witch to have perks linking to the boom totems. I also think it would just be an interesting survivor to have in the game who could even have special abilities that will make her standout from the rest of the survivors as well as give players a good reason to purchase her and play her when she releases.

Anybody have any thoughts? :)

Comments

  • @IcrazyKid855 said:

    I’ve seen a few theories about the upcoming survivor being connected to the release of the upcoming boon totems such as the survivor having boom totem perks which sounds like it would be great! I was thinking that it would be amazing to have a new female witch survivor who could have been taken from the entity during the salem witch trials.

    It would be so amazing for the witch to have perks linking to the boom totems. I also think it would just be an interesting survivor to have in the game who could even have special abilities that will make her standout from the rest of the survivors as well as give players a good reason to purchase her and play her when she releases.

    Anybody have any thoughts? :)

    giving survivors unique stats i feel is a slippery slope, they are already the power role, and if every survivor that comes out from now on also has unique stats, on top of using any teachables they like, it could become very problematic. other than that thematically i like the idea of connecting boon totems to a witch.