Teabagging tech?
Is there a teabagging tech that messes up hitboxes? In alot of my matches recently survivors will start teabagging right before they get hit. Does crouching effect the hitbox since I'm playing the taller killers when this happens?
Is there a teabagging tech that messes up hitboxes? In alot of my matches recently survivors will start teabagging right before they get hit. Does crouching effect the hitbox since I'm playing the taller killers when this happens?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you playing Nemesis, if yes than maybe i have heard that he has a wonky hitbox but if your playing other killers it should not effect you at all.
I used to think crouching with good timing can dodge M1 attack. Because its look like you duck from them. Hitbox is difference, but it only affected with range attack, not M1.
Never noticed that but it could be a bug. Might wanna report it in the bug report section.
Pointing as you get hit cancels the fall animation and lets you immediately crawl. Not sure about teabagging though.
Mostly, Nemesis but its happened a few times when I play Plague or Deathslinger.