Devs do SOMETHING
All I'm saying is that the game is unplayable at the moment and everyone here knows why
All I'm saying is that the game is unplayable at the moment and everyone here knows why
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could you be more specific, please?
I think they're talking about optimization? Or the general solo queue/camping stuff.
Or the Hit registration?
Or the sudden appearance of double pallets?
Or the current gen speeds?
Or...
There are just to many issues right now. So it would be nice if OP was more specific.
It very well could be any of those. I'm putting my money on optimization since that's what I've seen "unplayable" with the most lately.
Do something? Mmmkay, new skins and charms are coming to the store, happy shopping!
Not really. People are playing the game right now.
Yes that