I'm giving up on BHVR if they nerfed Hoarder and Franklin's
On the PTB, Pinhead's best perks were Hoarder and Franklin's
A survivor picks up the Box, Killer gets notification. Pinheads proceeds to haul his ass(don't teleport) to that notification to Hit the Surv with Franklin's. Survivor then proceeds to drop the Box which Pinhead can pick up immediately. This now proceeds to Chain-hunt which all 4 Survs won't be able to do crap for a duration.
This is strong build that does not rely on Meta Perks! If this gets nerfed on live I will give up on BHVRs Balance Team forever.
Comments
Okay.
They definitely should nerf hoarder and franklins again, that way you will make more annoying posts.
They won't touch Franklins again for a while me thinks
You can drop and hide keys before starting the match.
That's what I always do myself.
There, countered Franklin's completely.
If BHVR views this as a problem, all they'll do is change how the Box interacts with said perks.
I doubt they see it as a problem, but I could be wrong.