Moochers With No Offerings Milking Cankers Dry = Infuriating

Anybody else on the Survivor side experiencing excessive lack of offerings from teammates, but still only coming across emptied cankers throughout the map? Past 4 or 5 matches, I've been the only person to use a Pustula Petal and I can only get 1/3 of a vial (and that's only because I've been lucky enough to be dropped pretty well right upon one at the beginning!). By the time I find another, it's already milked by other moocher Survivors. What kind of [BAD WORD]ery is this? I'm sorry you don't want to use BP in Survivor webs to get offerings, but you shouldn't be able to mooch like that... cankers should only be usable by Survivors using offerings. Suffer like the rest of us. I get that it slows the game down, doobie doobie doo, yadda yadda, but when you get several matches in a row like that it starts feeling as grindy and annoying as farming vials on the Killer side... and I've already suffered through that mess.

Just a little rant to blow off steam before getting back in here for the next 20 matches it will take to fill these remaining 4 Survivor vials :angry: Seriously, though... if you're going to milk those cankers, have enough honor to use a friggin' offering, ya' bunch of mooches.

Comments

  • The holy spider god wishes for us all to gather its sweet nectar and bask in the holy glow of the ten dollar corruption.

  • Experienced it, OP, but there is nothing to be done but beat them to the juice. :unamused: It's also slowing down now that a lot of survivors have gotten their nectar.

  • I m suggesting this in every thread i find so apologies for repeating myself. Make it possible to get vials after you got 30 serums.So all survivors can benefit from the point gain and it encourages survivors to continue with canker offerings. You don't need to give serums past 30 just make it possible to collect the nectar so survivors can benefit from the point gain. Honestly I don't know why survivors milk cankers without the offering you only get the points if you put the offering up. At the very least op your getting point for the cankers your putting in the game.

  • I thankfully finished Survivor side earlier this evening, the last vial taking three games having only my sole offerings (of course). That was getting ridiculous. All done on both sides now and breathing a sigh of relief.  I truly feel sorry for folks still having to wade through that nonsense throughout the remainder of the event and plan on continuing to show a little mercy to Survivors I see harvesting cankers; I certainly empathize with them.
  • Yeah blame the devs on that one. They're like a C+ on balancing the game out especially this event.
  • Well how do I know why other survivors burn offerings? If I leave the petals in peace and they just burned their offerings to help others and collect bps but can’t harvest themselves because they are maxed out, they get nothing. 

    I really wanted to level my Feng Min this event, like I levelled Kate during Summer BBQ. Looked at the rules and decided that this is not an event to level survivors, especially not in solo queue. I am pouring all my bloodpoints into killer and play killer almost exclusively. That way I always get a sweet bp bonus without relying on the agenda of the other players. 

    See, if my survivor vial is 2/3 full, unless others help me with the optional goal, I‘d get 0 bonus points out of the match. If my killer vial is 5/6, I can still get 3x bonus points. So why waste points on survivor?