My experience with Stridor Spirit

I've been grinded for shards and then it turns out that I have spirit. I keep on leveling up her and then I got Stridor. I LOVED IT!? I get to use yamaoka haunting easier. I swear to god that has to be a meme perk for spirit. Now on I could be a legend by just using that perk. if you see me roaming then that's a problem. By the way I was on xbox when I was testing on her if the perk works. I think that the funniest one was the claudette being injured by groaning and moaning.

Comments

  • Stridor is useless now. It was very good on spirit because you could hear survs with iron will. But they changed that recently. Injured survs without iron will make enough sound to track them.

  • Well... glad you enjoy it but you better be ready for a LOT of hate because stridor spirit is the most hated things in the game.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    Well... glad you enjoy it but you better be ready for a LOT of hate because stridor spirit is the most hated things in the game.

    Well not anymore…

  • @BlackRabies said:

    Well... glad you enjoy it but you better be ready for a LOT of hate because stridor spirit is the most hated things in the game.

    Stridor spirit is a meme now most of the survivor use IE so stridor have no use now