Your Opinion on Pinhead

I'm just here to ask for your guys' opinions on Pinhead. There'll be a few answers below and this will give me a general idea as to how the community feels about him.

For option 8 in particular, please choose this if you:

  • Didn't know about him prior to his announcement in the game.
  • Still don't know who he is.

Comments

  • As for my opinion, I feel he's the least hype Killer in this game. This Killer just comes out of the blue, gets a chapter release with no lore, no Survivor, no map, nothing. He feels like a waste of development time and resources for a character that will be a flash in the pan.

    He feels like he's a Killer who only the developers and a minority of the player base actually wanted.

  • Hes cool with his direct power he feels like a worse clown, but chain hunt is a nice bonus., glad we didn't get a survivor with him, if what people are saying is true were gonna get an og survivor, and that means better lore and more cosmetics.

  • I sadly was on vacations when the PTB dropped so i could only use a bit of crappy connection to see what his perks and power are.

    He seems fun to play but weak. Kinda like a Clown.

  • I don't think he's the greatest killer ever but I'd much prefer a licensed chapter instead of an original chapter at this point (last original killer I liked was Oni), and I was pretty disappointed in general with the RE chapter, so this one seems like a pleasant surprise. He needs some large buffs from the PTB but his power looks cool, unique, fun, and it's an excellent translation from the source material.

    Don't really care about lore, as horror movies or novels are usually a thousand times more interesting to me than the stream of consciousness lore in DBD. Assuming they adequately buff Pinhead and the game doesn't break for another 2 months, imo this feels like the best killer release since Pyramid Head

  • Just for the perks enough said.

  • I love his animations. I'm gonna get him just for them.

  • Given that the only thing of note about his gameplay is his teleportation sound effect...

    Ya he's not wowing a lot of people especially when you can lose any possible distance gained from your power by walking to the survivor as you break your own chains by walking through them for some stupid reason.

  • They put more love into Hellraiser than they did for RE.

    However, my answer to the poll will only apply if he gets buffs to his kit, and I'm sure he will.

  • I don't think console players will be able to make use of his power. At least if I get a good blink out of Nurse I get a health state and it seems like a similar skill. I'll still play him though, but if I can't control his power I will play him as a Bottleless Clown.