Ps4 to ps5
I'm finally getting my hands in a ps5 all my progression will carry over right?
I'm finally getting my hands in a ps5 all my progression will carry over right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. All your in-game progress is linked to your PSN account. You're gonna have to unlock every trophy again though
Yes progress carry over if you use the same PS account you used for playing DBD on PS4.
Also make sure you download PS5 version of the DBD from the PS store
Ok thanks guys I just wanted to make sure I was still going to have perks im not starting the grind over. I'm not even done yet actually lol
One more question my iri shards do they carry over or should I spend them?
It all carries over. Only thing you don't get is your trophies.
Honestly trophies are the least so it cool. Thanks everyone I appreciate the help
Yes. Sad but true
Man, you're going to be amazed at the performance difference! Enjoy it!
Thanks I will. I lucked out I could afford it and found one I was ment to be im excited. I can go back to getting my butt kick as killer and not blame it on freezing lol