Is this intentional
Every time I’ve died or hatched while using a key with both the milky glass so if I hatch I don’t lose my key and the weaved ring so I don’t lose it if I die both addons are lost I mean shouldn’t they be separate?
Every time I’ve died or hatched while using a key with both the milky glass so if I hatch I don’t lose my key and the weaved ring so I don’t lose it if I die both addons are lost I mean shouldn’t they be separate?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No add ons are burned at the end of a match so it is intended
Oh thanks that clears it up
To clarify, this is a recent change where addons are burn after each match. If you want to keep your addons run the perk Ace in the Hole.