Zealous achievement
Hello.
How am I able to get more than 8k blood points? I thought 8k is a max. Is that an error or am I missing something?
Description:
In a public match, get more than 8K blood points in one scoring category.
Hello.
How am I able to get more than 8k blood points? I thought 8k is a max. Is that an error or am I missing something?
Description:
In a public match, get more than 8K blood points in one scoring category.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can get more than 8k using perks like bbq and chili, which give you a 100% BP bonus in one of the categories. You can also do this using a bloody party streamer. Just do very well during a match with one of these in play and you'll get it easily.
Iirc for thia achievement you need to get a theoretical 8k+ score.
In other words, you need to hit the limit and then do a bit more to get the Max scoring event indicator.
Afaik offerings and perk bonuses (as for WGLF and BBQ) are not relevant for this achievement.
Triggering the "MAX" score event in any category as any character will do the trick.