Map offerings

Had a couple map offerings in games I've been playing not send us there, didn't really pay attention at first but someone said there all disabled now, I tried it with the saloon and we didn't play there. Are they all disabled or just the noose or is this a new thing where there is a chance you just don't go to the map you offer?

Comments

  • I've been told that Saloon and Gideon's are currently disabled. They've been that way for weeks, I'd love to know what the problem is and when we're getting them back. Hawkins is supposedly still in play but I sure never get it.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    I've been told that Saloon and Gideon's are currently disabled. They've been that way for weeks, I'd love to know what the problem is and when we're getting them back. Hawkins is supposedly still in play but I sure never get it.

    Hawkins is still in play saloon is disabled because of an actual infinite no idea why gideon is

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2463916#Comment_2463916

    Hawkins is still in play saloon is disabled because of an actual infinite no idea why gideon is

    I think I heard about Saloon being disabled way back when they were still teasing Pinhead. Seems like it's been a while. I guess maybe we'll get it back when he leaves PTB (unless he already has, I haven't played in a couple of days now). Gideon is weird, they celebrated Jigsaw for a week and then suddenly the map was turned off (after people claimed that the map frequency was increased to coincide with the Saw sales). I can hardly keep track anymore.