Territorial Imperative:
The perk is meant to make your story about one of a supernatural tracker and increase the "lived in" aspect of your occupied map as a killer, but the perk instead lets you add a security system to the basement while you're pretty away from it.
Not that, as far as I know, the basement is even guaranteed to spawn.
Here's how I think the perk could be a better storytelling tool:
Territorial Imperative:
- Guarantees the basement spawns. (this is since there's a chance it won't)
- Guarantees you spawn in the basement.
- Whenever a Survivor Enters or Exits the basement, their aura is shown to you for 5/10/15 seconds.
to balance this power (and to encourage people to enter the basement in the first place):
- while using this perk, and additional chest spawns in the basement.
thoughts?
Comments
The basement will always spawn.
I'd say a totem should spawn in the basement... just saying
So at what range does the killer need to be in order to receive the auras? (cause that's fair... IMO)
@junylar oops. my bad.