Your Killer's Perfect Perk

Happy Monday ♡

Pick any killer you like and what perk you feel pairs best with them! It doesn't have to be their own teachable perks btw. It can be any perk you feel compliments their power nicely.

For example, I think Hag's perfect perk is Make Your Choice. If you can id the scream of the survivor and have set your net nicely you can really snow ball quickly with MYC ^^

Let's hear yours!

Comments

  • Oni as stated before really has 3 good perks of choice -

    lethal; ends the early game struggle of finding survivors, get the ball rolling.

    Infectious; gets the ball at a subsonic speed after downing a surv. it can end an entire game in a single rage.

    M&A; pretty huge. dashing gives survivors less response time, you're likely to get first hit earlier, etc.

    I dont have the first 2 though infectious is definitely the must pick.

  • Trapper: Ruin Corrupt Whispers Stbfl

    Wraith: Brutal Bamboozle Bbq Shadowborn

    Hillbilly: Bbq Enduring Pop Bw

    Nurse: Infectious Thana Nurses Shadowborn

    Huntress: Bbq Iron Maiden Bitter Murmur Bw

    Mikey: Monitor and Abuse. Bamboozle bbq pop

    Hag: Myc Ruin Corrupt Stbfl

    Doctor: Distressing Ruin Thana bbq

    Bubba: Enduring Pop Bbq Bamboozle

    Freddy: Bw Stbfl NWO Remember me

    Pig: Ruin Stbfl Starstruck Bbq

    The Fat and the Furious: Starstruck Agitation Distressing Infectious

    Spirit: Sloppy Pop Haunted Bbq

    Legion: Pop Thana Opression Dying Light

    Plague Thana Pop Opression Infectious

    Ghostface: Stbfl Enduring Spirit fury Bbq

    Goodboi: Mad Grit Shadowborn thana corrupt

    Oni: Infectious Pop Bbq Tinkerer

    Slinger: Ruin / Pop Stbfl Monitor Bbq

    Ph: Stbfl Thana Corrupt Pop

    Bleet: Shadowborn Nurses Pop Bbq

    Twins: Thana Ruin Corrupt Bbq

    Depipster: Stbfl Corrupt Pop Bbq

    Nemmy: Ruin Bamboozle Bbq Tinkerer

    Pinhead: ???

    Edit: Mispelled words and forgot like 4 killers...

  • I feel like Mikey has a few that are excellent on him; Monitor, Bamboozle, Lethal Pursuer, Corrupt intervention and infectious to name a few.

  • I really like I'm all ears on Deathslinger. Although Pyramid Head might be even a better fit but I don't play him.

1 2 ›