Genuinely Unplayable

I have been playing DbD for years, I know ps4 performance isn’t going to be fixed anytime soon if at all. Just like I know how posting this won’t do anything, but I’m going to anyways because I’m upset. I WANT to play the game but recently the game has been deciding for me that I can’t. Matches will be running fine then partway through it’ll just boot me back to the main menu, and with an extra slap in the face of having a cooldown for disconnecting, as if I had any say in the matter! I don’t know what to do to solve it because I’M NOT A DEV, THAT’S YOUR JOB! SO DO IT! There’s just no reason to play at all right now, and with the way things are looking maybe there won’t be one ever again. (PS no it isn’t my internet or my system, everything else runs perfectly fine)

Comments