Continuation of Freddy Addon Rework
I have given some more thought, and I really do believe this would be a great change. I suggest that this new power just replaces the Dream Pallet addons. This is just an idea, and if it didn't then that would be wonderful, but I could see this being easier on the devs, and implement it in with the new Dream Pull power. I will post the addon description again for anyone that did not see my last Nightmare suggestion.
Replaces Dream Snares with Dream Pull.
Micro-Sleep and Alarm clocks disabled. Survivors no longer see The Nightmare while awake. Survivors will be pulled into the dream realm after an 5 second timer. Survivors while asleep have a 55% slowdown to healing and gen repair speeds. While asleep, survivors outside of The Nightmare's Terror Radius will have their aura revealed. Fake pallets will take the place of used pallets around the map in the dream realm.
I added a 5% increase to his slowdown (just testing some numbers, these are all open to changes and discussion as well), and I added the addition of dream pallets to the dream realm. I know getting rid of work that must've been hard is a pain, so I didn't want the addon to completely erase the dream pallets. Like I stated above, if we could have both of these sets of addons in the game, it would make going against freddy really interesting, as he could potentially have 3 different playstyles and powers. The way the dream pallets work in the dream realm is that when a pallet is used, once broken a dream pallet automatically spawns there. This could make his realm even more threatening to be inside of. I also changed the TR radius change. The addon now has no effect on your TR. I believe this would make his aura reading outside of his TR less punishing as you have more room to stay inside of his TR, but allows for fun TR-based builds to still be used without making it TOO small. I have written some addon changes to accompany the new addon set.
ADDON CHANGES
Garden Rake
- Replaces Dream Snares with Dream Pull
- 5 Seconds to be pulled into the Dream World
Prototype Claws
- Replaces Dream Snares with Dream Pull
- 5 Seconds to be pulled into the Dream World
- Working on a Generator while asleep reveals the Survivor's Aura for 4 seconds.
Paint Thinner
- Replaces Dream Snares with Dream Pull
- 5 Seconds to be pulled into the Dream World
- Working on a Generator while asleep reveals the Survivor's Aura for 5 seconds.
This new power would allow old freddy lovers to play him once again, with some QoL, buffs, and fixes, while new freddy enjoyers won't have him taken away either. I believe we can live in this world together as one, and I really think if Freddy had this set replace a different one and dream pallets were kept as a set in the game, it could be interesting going against Freddy, and make him unique because his power could be 3 different things every time. I really would love to see this in the future, and after asking some opinions from streamers, players in-game, and communities on social medias, it seems like a way to experience old freddy again would be taken as extremely positive. Thank you for reading this suggestion, I still might tinker on it some more, but I'd love to see this done or a response of some kind. Much love!
Comments