Halloween

Has anyone but me played survivor around the time the Halloween movie came out? Lots of killers were in on playing Michael, so much so that it was about 5 or 6 Michael games in a row for me. That was what eventually made me buy Michael the day after (also Piggy).

Comments

  • I've seen a few, be cool if the devs gave him some cosmetics from the movie.
  • I've seen a few, be cool if the devs gave him some cosmetics from the movie.
    I actually brought up to my friends that it'd be cool if they added an aged mask for Michael and a senior Laurie like they have a senior David King
  • Is that 7 supposed to be a T?

    I don't get it.

  • Is that 7 supposed to be a T?

    I don't get it.

    Yes, I call it "hacker text" where you use letters and numbers to make words
  • Actually no i didn't see many Michaels. Which is actually kinda cool but at the same time sad :<

    EDIT: Also why is my text in white i don't get it

  • I think we’ll get Halloween 2018 content when the Blu-Ray releases on January 15th (according to Best Buy, not officially confirmed). It’s kinda like what happened with Pig. The Jigsaw Blu-Ray released around January 21st, and the Pig was released on January 23rd. I think that it would’ve been better to release Halloween 2018 content when the movie was released in theaters, though.
  • I think we’ll get Halloween 2018 content when the Blu-Ray releases on January 15th (according to Best Buy, not officially confirmed). It’s kinda like what happened with Pig. The Jigsaw Blu-Ray released around January 21st, and the Pig was released on January 23rd. I think that it would’ve been better to release Halloween 2018 content when the movie was released in theaters, though.
    That would make sense, and I also agree that releasing cosmetics during the teaser period of the movie would've been smart
  • I think we’ll get Halloween 2018 content when the Blu-Ray releases on January 15th (according to Best Buy, not officially confirmed). It’s kinda like what happened with Pig. The Jigsaw Blu-Ray released around January 21st, and the Pig was released on January 23rd. I think that it would’ve been better to release Halloween 2018 content when the movie was released in theaters, though.
    My faith is restored. Thank you. 
  • Doesn't even have to be a super detailed cosmetic really.

    A Gray haired Laurie head, with an Aged Mask head for Mikey.

  • People are probably gonna be against it, but i'd love it if the Shape would get some sort of buff on the day that the original Halloween aired.
    And not just for Shape, but also for Cannibal on the Texas Chainsaw Massacre day, Nightmare on the Nightmare on Elm Street day & Pig on the SAW day.