Which part of the new Legion skin decides the sounds?
I was thinking of possibly buying the mask for the new Expo Cosplayer skin and I was wondering if that would give me the edited sounds or if I needed the whole outfit
I was thinking of possibly buying the mask for the new Expo Cosplayer skin and I was wondering if that would give me the edited sounds or if I needed the whole outfit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to equipt the expo mask and the expo body otherwise the sound doesn't change. I thought that the sound would be tied to the mask but sadly no. So also no robot Julie and Suzie sounds.
Only the mask and a male body as far as i know.
I know the mask and the blighted cosmetic make the robo sounds
good info. so it might work with the male cosmetics just not the female ones