Match Revision Submission Button For Redistributing Awarded Points

There should be a button or someway to request for your game to be reviewed and reassessed. If you had a teammate trolling or throwing, working with the killer, or any of the fairly common occurrences where your teammate(s) and/or the killer are just not allowing you to play the game, you should be allowed to request someone or something to manually review your game and reissue points with the context of the match, so you are not punished for your teammates trolling and ruining your game, and they are punished for trolling and same as it applies to the killer. I find it extremely infuriating and so stupid that I am punished for something I have literally zero control over, outside of DCing and finding another match, as that punishes me worse (depip and also temp. ban) so not much of a positive alternative.

To those saying, "just brush it off, play more and it'll balance out"... It happens waaay to much to just be a "brush it off and play another game, you'll get the pip back" type of moment> It doesn't matter what time of day I play, nor whether the killer is in Canada, Mexico, or Germany. Every time I play, I have a minimum of 3 out of 8 games where I am just not allowed to play the game, by no fault of my own, no matter how hard I try.


A separate thought that is somewhat attached to this: if someone who you reported is banned or such you should be given a pip.

Comments