6 More Teachable Perks left...
I literally have 6 more teachable perks left to get and I have every single perk in the game... I can almost finally start playing the characters I like and get all the perks on them.... Woohoo I'm at 393.7 hours. Idk if I will get all the perks before 400 hours.
Note* The last 6 perks are 6 survivors. And these 6 survivors are all lvl 35. I am gonna see what shrine brings this week and just get the rest.
Comments
now p3 everyone. lol.
Lol I don't plan to Prestige anyone in this game. I don't see any point to it besides a bloody skin.
Congrats! I personally prestige certain survivors I main or I just like their prestige to give me extra objective.
I currently have Ace, Quentin, Dwight and nearly Cheryl all p3 fully perked.
I wanna perk out everyone eventually but I still haven't fully decided who I definitely want to prestige or not.
It’ll be the biggest waste of your life if you prestige every character in this game, don’t do it!
Every perk on every killer, sure… on survivor it’s pointless.
Honestly it's a time waster gives me something to work towards.
I'm not gonna prestige them all lol just the ones I main or really like their prestige and majority of them I don't play as lol.
Good choice. With the perk tier system it takes an ungodly amount of time to prestige/all-perk every character…
If you have that kind of spare time then go for it lol. Me personally, I have work and a social life so it would require me losing sleep to even think about pulling that off… even then it’d take me months.
Well before work starts for me and seeing my mates regularly this is my plan lol. I don't play as often as I used to, just stick on bps builds and play a decent amount of games on one night and achieve a lot of progress so it's fun
I don’t have many online friends that are good at this game so I’m pretty much SWFing with one player if I’m on survivor.
That means it’s really tough to consistently earn high blood points as survivor for me.
do it at least once for the achievement before the grind gets too bad and you prestige a character you already have all perks on
Good for you. I got all my teachables a couple months ago and it felt like a big accomplishment.
Can't relate, I love prestiging characters. If it's a character I like and they have a good P3, I want it. I really like the P3 heads because of how simple they are yet how much they stand out.
Wait to P3 on all chars and get all perks
It’s not about me not loving the look of prestige or “not wanting to do it”, it’s about the time bro.
If I dedicated myself to prestiging I’d be wasting tons on my personal time - I don’t play video games like I used to for hours on end. To P3 all-perk someone you need like 10 million or more blood points, no?
Oh yeah, it takes a metric crapton of time don't get me wrong. I just don't mind the investment personally and is something I don't mind grinding out bc of where I am in the game- I have like 8 Survivors at P3 50 and 4 with nearly all perks (Not counting ones from the DLCs I don't own and have been waiting to come onto the Shrine, so p much all the perks I have unlocked.) And my main Killers are P3'd with decent perks, so I really don't mind something extra to grind out. (Still though, the grind for new players is extreme and I wish they would reduce the grind overall.)
You haven't been playing the characters you liked? Bloodpoints are not contingent on the character you are playing. If anything, it makes way more sense to stick to favorites while grinding for others...
I’m content with all perks on every killer, while only a couple of my main survivors are P3/AP. Some of my killers are P3/AP as well… some are P2 or P1 because I thought I’d grind for each one but I quickly realized I wouldn’t 😅.
BHVR needs to either remove perk tiers, increase bloodpoints gained per match, reduce bloodweb sizes or a combination of the above.