Tome 1 Challenge: Locked and Found
The Tome 1 Challenge Locked and Found (Fully deplete 3 keys) appears to be bugged. Opening the hatch with either a purple or pink key did not not count towards the challenge. Fully using the aura reading token to see survivors with a green key until "fully depleted" also did not count towards the challenge.
Comments
opening a hatch dosent deplete a key. same as using an instaheal on a medkit it just gets rid of it. just bring a green key and run while using it.
Ah yes, as previously stated, I attempted doing so with a green key and it still did not count. Thank you though :)
unless I'm mistaken it worked for me.
Same problem for me
It worked for me as well, when the Tome came out but I recently tried it on my alt and I can also confirmed that this challenge is bugged.
But if you got it recently, do explain on how to get it then, plz :).
i didnt get it recently im sorry.
You're good bud :).