A thought
Why does legion lose his power on a basic attack?
Why doesn't spirit lose her power after a basic attack?
Why is trickster sexy af?
Why isn't blight sexy af?
Why is clown still bugged?
Why are you still reusing animations?
Why does legion lose his power on a basic attack?
Why doesn't spirit lose her power after a basic attack?
Why is trickster sexy af?
Why isn't blight sexy af?
Why is clown still bugged?
Why are you still reusing animations?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's the clown bug?
-"Why does legion lose his power on a basic attack?"
I don't even know why either. I will say, I forgot how freeing he is to play.
It's like : "bro, calm down, I'm playing legion"
Direct bottle hits don’t always slow
Well, the Blight’s face seems to be melting off, so that might be why he’s less sexy than our hot ass Trickster.
Why does legion lose his power on a basic attack?
Because he was over nerfed after his disastrous release.
Are you certain? I've tested that bug thoroughly when the last patch hit and it seemed fixed to me.