Please fix the "Obsessive" challenge

3 games in a row now where the obsession DCs before i can get the last hook and i can't complete the damn challenge. Make it so if they DC you get credit for it.

Comments

  • @Reinami said:

    3 games in a row now where the obsession DCs before i can get the last hook and i can't complete the damn challenge. Make it so if they DC you get credit for it.

    Same thing is happening to me O.O

  • Kind of weird that a DC doesn't count as a kill in general.

  • Make that 4 games in a row. Luckily i just tunneled and one of them had DS so i could get it with them.

  • I got it in two games with the perk Nemesis, that helped a ton. But I totally understand and don't get why DC's don't count as kills. I've been screwed out of so many challenges and adepts because of DCs.