Tomes Challenges

Is there a certain way to go about using the afterpiece tonic bottle as the clown that would register to the game so that I can complete this one challenge?

Comments

  • What do you mean? You literally just press M2 and throw a bottle.

  • @Elcopollo said:

    What do you mean? You literally just press M2 and throw a bottle.

    I play on PS4. But I did throw a bottle at the survivor as it wanted for the challenge. The one I'm working on is B.Y.O.B. "Hit 2 survivor(s) directly with the afterpiece tonic bottle as the clown. - Complete this challenge in a single trial." Which I did, but it's not registering in the game. I've done it multiple times, and it hasn't shown it's completed.

  • @BlazeFire7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2461119#Comment_2461119

    I play on PS4. But I did throw a bottle at the survivor as it wanted for the challenge. The one I'm working on is B.Y.O.B. "Hit 2 survivor(s) directly with the afterpiece tonic bottle as the clown. - Complete this challenge in a single trial." Which I did, but it's not registering in the game. I've done it multiple times, and it hasn't shown it's completed.

    For this challenge bottle should directly hit a survivor. Not a gas that comes with it, but a bottle itself. You can try to use his iri addon Redhead's Pinky Finger that lets you oneshot survivors after direct hit with a bottle. That way, if you oneshot survivor after throwing, you'll know for sure that you DID hit them directly with a bottle. DCs might come with usage of this addon, though, as this addon is extremely annoying to go against. If it doesn't work either, then maybe it's bugged - then just wait until Pinhead comes out I guess, should be fixed by then.

  • @Elcopollo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2461131#Comment_2461131

    For this challenge bottle should directly hit a survivor. Not a gas that comes with it, but a bottle itself. You can try to use his iri addon Redhead's Pinky Finger that lets you oneshot survivors after direct hit with a bottle. That way, if you oneshot survivor after throwing, you'll know for sure that you DID hit them directly with a bottle. DCs might come with usage of this addon, though, as this addon is extremely annoying to go against. If it doesn't work either, then maybe it's bugged - then just wait until Pinhead comes out I guess, should be fixed by then.

    What level does the clown need to be to have that addon on the web?

  • @BlazeFire7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2461281#Comment_2461281

    What level does the clown need to be to have that addon on the web?

    Well, addons spawn randomly, so it doesn't matter.