No, it actually gives you bigger range on third tier. It's 24 meters from you (the killer). It shows you auras of Survivor more than this value.
Ah yes my bad, it's a Whispers situation.
I was treating as a means of finding Survivors further away from you. Which, mind you, may have been a better idea, considering the gist of this one is to provide a perk for those players who can't utilise Whispers for their lives.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sorry, but if I'm reading this correctly, 'Assassin's Instinct' is reduced in effectivity for each tier it is increased?
Otherwise a rather decent concept. I am pretty interested.
No, it actually gives you bigger range on third tier. It's 24 meters from you (the killer). It shows you auras of Survivor more than this value.
Example: you see auras of people that are 70-24 meters from you.
Ah yes my bad, it's a Whispers situation.
I was treating as a means of finding Survivors further away from you. Which, mind you, may have been a better idea, considering the gist of this one is to provide a perk for those players who can't utilise Whispers for their lives.